Who can buy from WJ Timber?
Anyone...From the developer, the Installer and right through to the homeowner, we aim to provide the best possible price for anyone wanting quality hardwood timber floors.
Anyone, From developers, installers and right through to the homeowner, we aim to supply anyone wanting quality hardwood and timber floors as well as decking!
So whether you are building a new home, renovating and old one or even fitting out your office or retail shop, we can supply you with the flooring or decking you actually want not just what you can afford.
What's the difference between a floor from WJ Timber and other suppliers?
Actually there is no difference, All suppliers source there flooring from mills scattered all up the east coast of Australia and being an Australian product all mills when producing there timber flooring must meet Australian standards AS2796.1—1999. The only difference between mills is slight color variances due to different climates and soil contents and a very slight variation in the hardness, but you can rest assured that no matter what mill your new floors have been sourced from they have all gone through strenuous testing before being released by the mills.
What else can WJ Timber supply?
Our website is designed to give you a guideline of what flooring is available and what we can supply to you. However we can also supply you with other flooring products and building materials at a very competitive Price. Contact us and see if we can help you save money as we are always up for the challenge and are more than happy to negotiate on your behalf.
Can I buy with confidence from WJ Timber?
Of course you can, we are in the business of selling timber floors and without a good customer base we cannot continue to provide our services. Our customers are our most valued asset so we do all we can to make sure your satisfied with your investment and will hopefully refer us to your family and friends. Our aim is to gain and retain your business...You are our investment!
What are the hidden extra charges?
With some suppliers there are hidden extras that may make them appear financially attractive over another. At WJ Timber we are up front with all our prices and extra's.
So for your information our prices do not include:
- Delivery fee's..See Delivery Information Below
- Credit card payment fee's...See Credit Card Payment fees below
We give you the option to reduce the overall cost by giving you various payment options and your choice of delivery or pick up. We use an independent transport company who has many years of experience in the flooring industry and a very competitive rate however if you feel you can source a cheaper rate then please feel free to use your own transport company to pick up your order.
With the various payment options we recommend direct deposit into our bank account thus eliminating any extra bank fees, however feel free to use any of the payment options we provide.
What Payment Methods do you accept?
We accept most popular methods of payments. including Visa*, Mastercard*, Direct deposit, cash and cheques.
(Please note: We accept Cheques but goods won't be released until the cheques have cleared including bank cheques. Unfortunately due to the large number of fraudulent transactions these days we must be strict in our procedures to continue trading.)
* Credit card payments incur a nominal 1.65% surcharge
Where do you deliver and how much is delivery?
Delivery will be added to the final invoice price of the timber, however a pick up service is also available. See below for delivery and pick up fees.
We are able to supply you a **fixed price for delivery to areas as stated below however we can deliver anywhere in NSW. Feel free to call us on 0411 75 75 82 for a quote
Delivery areas are:
- Zone 1: Sydney metro – See map below.
As a guide, area boundaries are: Campbelltown – Penrith –Terrey hills (most areas in white) call to confirm on 0411 75 75 82
- Zone 2: Outer Sydney metro.
- Zone 3: All other area's
Delivery costs are:
- Zone 1: 1 pack = $125, 2 - 5 packs = $140.
- Zone 2: 1 – 5 packs = $175
- Zone 3: Price and availability on application.
Pick up fees – from Smithfield warehouse.
- $9 per pack ($9.90 in gst)
NOTE: 1 standard pack of 100mm(4") and 150mm(6") timber contains between 38-40m2 and is 6m in length and weighs between 800-850kg
- Our flooring products are delivered from either our smithfield warehouse or direct from the manufacturer.
- Delivery times may vary between different manufacturers.
- Delivery times are subject to availability of goods.
- A delivery date will be confirmed (we make every effort to meet your request) by e-mail, fax or sms.
- If the delivery date given is unacceptable you may contact us to re-arrange delivery.
- In most cases it is realistic to expect delivery within 14 days however delivery time may be next day depending on availability and order quantity.
- Delivery times will be either AM or PM ONLY however a more accurate time may be available the afternoon prior to delivery.
- Someone should be available to accept delivery of the order as the delivery drivers are insured only to unload to kerb-side.
- Carry in prices are available upon request. The timber should not remain outside and should be allowed to acclimatise before installation. The timber should NEVER be exposed to rain.
- If on the agreed delivery date it is raining or forecasted to rain we will contact you at the soonest possible time to confirm or re-schedule a delivery date. NOTE re-scheduling a delivery will not incur a surcharge if notification is given prior to 3pm the day before the date of agreed delivery or 6am if re-scheduling is due to rain.
Please note that we do not currently deliver outside of NSW however you are more than welcome to organise your own transport company to pick up from our Smithfield warehouse.