- Delivery will be added to the final invoice price of the timber, however a pick up service is also available. See below for delivery and pick up fees.
- We are able to supply you a **fixed price for delivery to areas as stated below however we can deliver anywhere in NSW. Feel free to call us for a quote
Delivery areas are:
- Zone 1: Sydney metro – See map below.
As a guide, area boundaries are: Campbelltown – Penrith –Terrey hills
(most areas in white) call to confirm
- Zone 2: Outer Sydney metro.
- Zone 3: All other area's
Delivery costs are:
- Zone 1: 1 pack = $125, 2 - 5 packs = $140.
- Zone 2: 1 – 5 packs = $175
- Zone 3: Price and availability on application.
Pick up fees – from Smithfield warehouse.
- $9 per pack ($9.90 in gst)
NOTE: 1 standard pack of 100mm(4") and 150mm(6") timber contains between 38-40m2 and is 6m in length and weighs between 800-850kg
- Our flooring products are delivered from either our smithfield warehouse or direct from the manufacturer.
- Delivery times may vary between different manufacturers.
- Delivery times are subject to availability of goods.
- A delivery date will be confirmed (we make every effort to meet your request) by e-mail, fax or sms.
- If the delivery date given is unacceptable you may contact us to re-arrange delivery.
- In most cases it is realistic to expect delivery within 14 days however delivery time may be next day depending on availability and order quantity.
- Delivery times will be either AM or PM ONLY however a more accurate time may be available the afternoon prior to delivery.
- Someone should be available to accept delivery of the order as the delivery drivers are insured only to unload to kerb-side.
- Carry in prices are available upon request. The timber should not remain outside and should be allowed to acclimatise before installation. The timber should NEVER be exposed to rain.
- If on the agreed delivery date it is raining or forecasted to rain we will contact you at the soonest possible time to confirm or re-schedule a delivery date. NOTE re-scheduling a delivery will not incur a surcharge if notification is given prior to 3pm the day before the date of agreed delivery or 6am if re-scheduling is due to rain.
Please note that we do not currently deliver outside of NSW however you are more than welcome to organise your own transport company to pick up from our Smithfield warehouse.